Yo Gabba Gabba + Mike Allred + FREE = Jeauh!

I probably never would have bothered to watch the hit Nickelodeon show Yo Gabba Gabba if not for the birth of my daughter in 2008, but I have since become a fan. Also being a fan of good comics for kids, I'm extremely pleased to share this short story from Yo Gabba Gabba Free Comic Book Time featuring art by Mike Allred...

Here's the Sales Pitch:
From the hit Nickelodeon show! Come join your Gabba Land pals Muno, Foofa, Brobee, Toodee, Plex and, of course, DJ Lance Rock, for a series of fun-filled adventures! Plus, an awesome Super-Martian-Robot-Girl tale, too!







Nice! So you can grab a copy of Yo Gabba Gabba Free Comic Book Time #1 (you know... for your kids) free when it drops on Free Comic Book Day, Saturday May 5th... while supplies last! Believe me, they're gonna go fast! Don't worry... I'll remind you as the day gets nearer...
holla!

-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here