Cute MF DOOM Wallpaper anyone? YES PLEASE!

Yeah, so I was messing around with Illustrator at my job, and created this fresh-to-death portrait of the world's greatest rapping supervillain, the mighty MF DOOM (all caps, please). I was so hypnotized by his steely digital gaze that I decided I wouldn't be happy until I created an MF DOOM Wallpaper for the people...

click to enlarge, tough guy...
Yeah, you're welcome. Also, here's the classic joint Rhinestone Cowboy off the Madlib/DOOM collabo record MadVillainy so you can get the full audio-visual experience...

Get more of my vectors in your life by clicking here. Here's a "new" track one of my Twitter followers foisted on me a couple weeks ago...

have a good one...

-samax.  

4 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

DOOD! That is indeed fresh-to-death! Man, you brought it!

Mike

Samax said...

Thanks Mike!
Had to try and do ale Metal Face justice, y'know?

Mike Hawthorne said...

Oh, you did more than justice! This is caliente, amigo! I want to see it made into a toy, or animated for his next video!

Samax said...

THAT would be awesome!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here