#ScreamPhoenix- Phoenix Jones broke this kid's finger! Sorta...

This kid learned the hard way not to f*** with mixed martial artist turned real life superhero Phoenix Jones. Lesson learned...


 

Here's some audio of a mom calling in to a local radio station (I guess) to talk about how her kid found out that body armor beats fist like rock beats scissors...
Okay, that's hilarious to me. I went ahead and drew this one panel comic because...  you know... that's what I do. I hope the kid is okay, and doesn't grow up to be a criminal or whatever. Because if he does... Phoenix Jones will be waiting...
yeah, I'm having way more fun with this than I should. Click here for more Phoenix Jonesing.
holla!
-samax.  

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here